This is a simple and refreshing dessert which has many variations and can be topped with whatever fruit you desire. This recipe uses both our Olympus ricotta and natural unsweetened yoghurt. Our products do not contain any additives, so they are the perfect base for a nutritious and healthy dessert. This dessert is very quick to make and is whipped and set in the dish or glass. What could be easier?
Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Yoghurt
- 300 grams Olympus Ricotta, fresh
- 3 Tb Olympus Natural Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 2 Tb local honey, or to taste
- 1 punnet fresh berries of your choice - we used Queensland strawberries
- Add ricotta, yoghurt and honey to food processor (you can also use a good hand mixer).
- Beat until a smooth consistency (usually around 1 minute).
- Spoon the mixture into parfait dishes or serving glasses.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours until set.
- Serve with chopped fresh berries on top
- lemon whipped ricotta - add juice of 1 lemon to mixture. Add lemon zest on top to serve.
- grilled stone fruit is also lovely in place of berries on top.
- add toasted almonds