Ricotta Gnocchi with Fresh Tomatoes, Prosciutto & Basil
A beautiful homemade Ricotta Gnocchi using Olympus Cheese fresh Ricotta, tomatoes, prosciutto & basil.
- 300g Fresh Ricotta
- 1 Punnet of Tomatoes
- 60g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Generous pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 4 Pieces of Prosciutto
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, add tomatoes and oil. Bake in the oven for 20 mins until soft. Remove from oven.
- Add half of the grated parmesan, ricotta & egg to a bowl and mix.
- Add flour and mix with hands until it forms a dough
- Cut dough into quarters and roll each quarter into a sausage shape, dusting with a little flour so it doesn't stick. Cut the dough into 2cm pieces.
- Cook Gnocchi, in boiling lightly salted water for 3 -5 minutes until the rise to the surface.
- Fry your Prosciutto on high for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add cooked Gnocchi to a bowl and remaining parmesan cheese, tomatoes, pancetta and basil. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil.