While piping hot grilled Halloumi with lemon will always have our heart, we have become quietly obsessed with these super simple and delicious Halloumi & Corn bites. Great for the whole family with minimal prep and bake time. You could even try these in the air fryer.
Shop Halloumi here.
Halloumi & Corn Bites
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200g Fresh Halloumi grated
- 1/2 Can Corn
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup of Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Lemon Rind
- 1 tbsp Chives (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 220C and place 1/2 tsp oil in each hole of the muffin tray and put in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up.
- Combine halloumi, flour, corn, chives, lemon rind and egg in a bowl. Mix well until all combined. Divide evenly into muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Avocado Dip
- Combine yoghurt, avocado, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.