Adjust cooking time, according to the wattage of your microwave.
Olympus Baked Ricotta with Mixed Berry Compote
- 300 g frozen mixed berries
- 100 g castor sugar
- 50 ml water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 120 ml strawberry liqueur
- 250 g Olympus Baked Ricotta
- 1 Tsp creme fraiche
- mint and icing sugar for garnish
- In a small saucepan combine berries, sugar, water, cinnamon stick and liqueur.
- Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and berries start to break down but still retain their shape. Cool slightly.
- Place the Olympus Baked Ricotta onto microwave proof plate. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute in a *600W microwave or until warm.
- Carefully transfer the warmed Olympus Baked Ricotta onto a serving plate. Generously spoon berry compote over the top.
- Garnish with creme fraiche and mint and dust with icing sugar.