Fetta cheese is delicious on your cheeseboard, but it is also beautiful as a dip. Use the combinations of pea and mint to brighten your dip to a gorgeous green. It will also impart sweet flavours which contrast well with the tangy, creamy Olympus fetta. Add lemon juice and zest to balance. A little yoghurt thins it out for easy scooping. A healthy and delicious way to entertain your guests.
Minty Fetta, Pea and Yoghurt Dip
- 1/4 cup Olympus Greek-Style Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 150 grams Olympus Fetta Cheese
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 3 Tb fresh mint, chopped finely
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- Blanch peas briefly and rinse under cold water
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, blending until your desired consistency is achieved.
- Chill to thicken
- Serve with crudites of cucumber, carrot and capsicum and crackers of your choice