A beautiful fresh pasta salad mixed with Labneh, red onion, semi sundried tomatoes, chives, olives and topped with fetta.
Labneh Pasta Salad topped with Fetta
- 2 tbsp Labneh
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 20g Fetta
- 30g Diced Olives
- 30g Semi Sundried Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp chopped Chives
- 1/2 Diced Red Onion
- Add Pasta to boiling water with a pinch of salt and cook for approx. 15 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Dice Onion, Olives and Chives and cut semi sundried tomatoes into halves.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain water and add to a bowl. Mix labneh throughout.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to mix through.
- Top with crumbled Fetta.