A delicious, super quick and hearty Greek style potatoes topped with our creamy Fetta cheese.
Greek Style Potatoes
- 6 Small White Potatoes
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Lemon, zested & juiced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Olives
- 1/4 Cup Fetta
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut Potatoes into halves.
- Combine oil, garlic, oregano, salt, lemon zest and juice in a large bowl. Add Poatoes and toss.
- Place Potatoes on a large roasting pan. Cook for 20 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and soft inside.
- Remove from oven and add onion, olives and fetta, return to oven for 10 minutes.